Back to School
  • kombinizonkids
    „KOMBINIZONA KIDS“-მა არც მეტი არც ნკლები -  ლონდონის საბავშო მდგრადი მოდის ერთ-ერთი უმსხვილესი პლატფორმის  "mini-moude emporium" - ის მოხიბვლა შეძლო და 2022 წლის ნოემბრიდან,  საქართველოში წარმოებული ნულოვანი ნარჩენის ინტერაქტიული  სამოსი მსოლფიოს 25 ქვეყანაში, სწორედ ლონდონის ცნობილი ონლაინ მარკეტფლეისიდან გაიყიდება!

    Article Author:

    Read more
    ‘KOMBINIZONA KIDS’ - is a children's sub-label of the brand "KOMBINIZONA", which presented its new spring/summer 2023 #dreamerss23 & Treasure Hunters collection at PITTI BIMBOO 95, the world's most famous children's CLOTHING TRADESHOW,FLORENCE ,MILANO. Attention to the brand started even before leaving for Florence, when children's fashion publications and Instagram blogs from Spain, Italy, Brazil, and the Netherlands sent requests for a look-book. On the very first day of the exhibition, the leading children's fashion blog in Italy a ‘pirouette’ CAME FOR interview, recorded live and, most importantly, presented us in a video story created on selected brands on several thousand platforms. After that, there was the Insta Live of a leading Brazilian fashion blogger and photographer (who works with Harper's Bazaar and leading publications) - we were the only brand out of 271 brands to receive such a large review, then we got the attention and favor of bloggers from Spain, Switzerland and France.   https://www.instagram.com/s/aGlnaGxpZ2h0OjE3OTYzOTYwNjUzNzM3NDcw?story_media_id=2866179384079128993&igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y= https://www.instagram.com/reel/CfLr1ikLbHQ/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y= https://www.instagram.com/s/aGlnaGxpZ2h0OjE3OTYzOTYwNjUzNzM3NDcw?story_media_id=2866247600423345829&igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y= https://www.instagram.com/s/aGlnaGxpZ2h0OjE3OTYzOTYwNjUzNzM3NDcw?story_media_id=2866930235454307404&igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y= https://www.instagram.com/s/aGlnaGxpZ2h0OjE3OTYzOTYwNjUzNzM3NDcw?story_media_id=2866950648997857281&igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=   The brand's unique concept, social responsibilities, interactivity and the unique fabrics specially created for the new #dreamerss23 collection, according to the drawings of the brand's creative director Gano Melituri and his children, attracted special approval. As for the buyers - offers have been received from the markets of Tokyo, Spain, Italy, the United Emirates, Egypt, Dubai, France, and Brazil. There was an offer to sell us the production and copyright rights to the designs specifically for the jackets created according to Gano's drawing for a substantial amount, although obviously the brand owners did not agree to alienate the business card. The proposal of the fashion giant of the Emirates was particularly interesting, regarding the exclusive promotion and sales of the brand in their territory. Currently, the negotiation is in the final phase/we have no right to disclose other details yet . After returning to Georgia, the official platform of PITTI BIMBO organized an unexpected surprise, and combined best brands of this season – AND KOMBINIZONA KIDS GOT HONOR TO BE BRAND THEY DEDICALTED HUG POST ON SOCIAL CHANNELS https://www.instagram.com/p/Cfn4M3XMSyu/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y= . This, of course, contributed to a series of events that are happening now - every year, Baer takes advantage of Pete's recommendations, and as soon as the post was made, the largest conglomerate of China's luxury fashion brands contacted us and informed us that they are interested in the collection and are ready to take Overall Kids for integration into the Chinese market. At the same time, a contract is signed with the Brazilian side, because a grand campaign is planned in Rio. The mentioned showroom was a huge step forward for the brand, for which the company thanks to ENTERPRISE Georgia - which constantly announces a competition for financing export promotion events, in which ‘ KOMBINIZONA ‘ won this year and obtained 90% financing for traveling to the exhibition. And the remaining 10% and the transportation costs were fully covered by the project "Clusters for Development" financed by the European Union and the German government and the association GAFA.

    Article Author:

    Read more

    Article Author:


    Read more